Ophthalmologists

3073 White Mountain Hwy
North Conway, NH 03860
603-356-6045
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  show details
by Judith R. Owsley on Feb 25th, 2013

Recently I was in North Conway on a vacation and suddenly one morning I started to have some unusual vision problems. I was able to find Dr. Iorfino online and called his office. The receptionist who answered was very understanding of my problem and said I could come right over to the office and they would get me in for an appointment. I initially saw Dr. Walker who took a great deal of time with me and then called in Dr. Iorfino to further check my eyes. He, too, seemed to be very thorough in his examination. Both doctors clearly explained why I was experiencing what I was and other symptoms that I needed to be aware of and any future action I should take. The entire staff at this office was friendly and caring. As a stranger in town, I particularly appreciated this care and concern.

|  Abuse  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2012

I couldn't get an appointment with Dr. I but I got one to see Dr. Walker, his associate. The front office staff was friendly and very helpful and I was taken in to speak with a "prep" person quickly. She was very surly and repeated questions as if I wasn't answering what she asked. She looked at the paperwork I filled out and argued with me when she made a comment about what I wrote. She continued badgering me until I had had enough and walked out. She chased me out the door asking me to return but after the abuse I took I refused and have no plans of ever returning. No one should expect to be abused when they go to a Doctor's office.