Dr. Anthony Iorfino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Iorfino?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 9 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 27th, 2012

Abuse

I couldn't get an appointment with Dr. I but I got one to see Dr. Walker, his associate. The front office staff was friendly and very helpful and I was taken in to speak with a "prep" person quickly. She was very surly and repeated questions as if I wasn't answering what she asked. She looked at the paperwork I filled out and argued with me when she made a comment about what I wrote. She continued badgering me until I had had enough and walked out. She chased me out the door asking me to return but after the abuse I took I refused and have no plans of ever returning. No one should expect to be abused when they go to a Doctor's office.

July 27th, 2017