Dr. Anthony Iudica Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Iudica?

April 22nd, 2015

They have the absolute worst customer service ever. My fiance went there in tremendous pain and got some blood work done. The doctor said he'd call her when the results got back. He didn't. Instead they sent the results to our house with a handwritten note that said your bloodwork is fine and nothing else on it. So we called because she was still in tremendous pain and several of the results in her bloodwork showed levels several times the normal range. She left 6 or 7 messages over several days before anyone would call her back, and when they finally did they said the doctor says you're fine. When we told her the symptoms were worse and that the test results did not say she was fine, the woman told her she'd talk to the doctor and call us back that day. Of course that didn't happen. So we left messages again over several days before she finally called back and said they'd refer her to a specialist but it would take several weeks before they could get around to it. Meanwhile my fiance can barely walk because she's in so much pain. This is easily the worst medical care either of us have ever received. Our vet even gives us 10,000 times better customer service than we got here. I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS...

February 18th, 2013

I might be dead by the time I write this

Never updated my info ....so sent my blood work to the wrong address. Was told by the doctor that if my localized pain, blurry vision and dizzy spells didn't end in a couple weeks to call to schedule an MRI. I CALLED 7 TIMES.....STILL NO CALL BACK. I explained in the message....I still had symptoms....and my wife was panicked because she nearly lost her friend to an aneurysm 2 years ago...still no call back. I have NEVER in all my days received such a lack of service...ANYWHERE. The one time I did call and ask if the doctors nurse LISA (the woman who NEVER returned my call) ..was real...all the did was send me to LISA'S VOICE MAIL. I'm like a walking lawsuit waiting to happen because my head still hurts...my vision is still blurry...i'm still dizzy ...and I'm currently looking for a new doctor with a nurse who will answer the phone and return calls. AVOID THIS OFFICE LIKE THE PLAGUE...EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE PLAGUE...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

October 31st, 2012

Staff cripples good doctor

The staff in this office is rude and unresponsive to patient needs. No one will answer the phone, and prescription calls are completely ignored. While Dr. Iudica is excellent, the office staff sucks in ways which cannot be described in the written word.

April 27th, 2016