A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Bell, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Bell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Bell MD is a male Neonatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Bell practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Bell practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Hinsdale, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL.
See Hinsdale Pediatricians.