Dr. Anthony Bruno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bruno?

Lung Cancer

Lung Cancer

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bruno?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

January 23rd, 2009

Through the procedure...

All through the procedure I was completly aware of everything that was going on, including the pain. I held the syringe to keep the nurse from dropping them. She game me 3 of the doses of Fentanyl and Versed and I was still in so much pain. At one time I had to get off the table and change my gown then get back on the table. When I spoke with my doctor previously about the procedure he told me that I would be sedated and would not feel any pain. After the procedure I was in so much pain that they gave me Morphine and then Dilaudin and then Oxycodone. Doctor Bruno did not stop the procedure at any point even knowing that I was in pain, I was patted on the sholder and he went on with it. Afterwards I was told oh well you could ask for more pain... medicine since your still in pain.

Metastatic Melanoma