A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Bruno is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bruno has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Bruno MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Bruno practice?
- Dr. Anthony Bruno has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Bruno practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NJ.
See Middletown Internists.