A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Buscaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Buscaglia is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Buscaglia, DO, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Buscaglia graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buscaglia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Buscaglia DO, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Buscaglia practice?
- Dr. Anthony Buscaglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Buscaglia practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, and Buffalo Sleep Medicine Doctors.