A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Buscaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Buscaglia is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buscaglia
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Buscaglia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Buscaglia, DO, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Buscaglia graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buscaglia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Buscaglia DO, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Buscaglia practice?
- Dr. Anthony Buscaglia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Buscaglia practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hamburg, NY.
See Buffalo Internists, Buffalo Pulmonologists, and Buffalo Sleep Medicine Doctors.