A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Caruso, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caruso
Pregnancy Patient Education Learn about fetal development at different stages of trimesters with our pregnancy patent education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caruso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Caruso, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Caruso MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Anthony Caruso has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Caruso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.