A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Caruso, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caruso
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Caruso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Caruso, MD, MPH is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ovulation Induction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Caruso MD and MPH is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Anthony Caruso has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Caruso practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Downers Grove, IL.
See Downers Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Downers Grove Endocrinologists.