A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony DeSalvo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony DeSalvo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeSalvo graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. DeSalvo has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John DeSalvo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. DeSalvo practice?
- Dr. Anthony DeSalvo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony DeSalvo practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Havertown, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.