A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Elisco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elisco graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Elisco has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Elisco DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Elisco practice?
- Dr. Anthony Elisco has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Elisco practices Family Medicine near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Family Physicians.