A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Esposito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Esposito is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Esposito, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Esposito graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Esposito has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Esposito MD is a male Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Esposito practice?
- Dr. Anthony Esposito has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Esposito practices Neurology near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Neurologists.