A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Halat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Halat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halat graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Halat has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Halat MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Halat practice?
- Dr. Anthony Halat has 6 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Halat practices Internal Medicine near Texarkana, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA and Omaha, NE.
See Texarkana Internists.