A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Johnson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Keratoconus eye
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Johnson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Anthony Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Johnson practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.