A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lombardo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lombardo, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Lombardo MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lombardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Lombardo practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.