A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lombardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lombardo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lombardo
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lombardo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lombardo, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Corneal Transplantation
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombardo graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lombardo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Lombardo MD and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Lombardo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lombardo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Lombardo practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.