Dr. Anthony Miller MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 24th, 2013
Ask for Someone Else on Staff
Insisted upon repeating mammogram and ultrasound even though I had them done just the week before with no suspicious results. The mammogram bruised me so badly that I didn't sleep for days. Dictated the course of treatment and made the arrangements for a lumpectomy because he found two small calcifications in my breast. He actually stated in the hallway that he wanted them removed and the next thing that I know, my surgery is altered and I am scheduled for a needle location and lumpectomy. I wound up with a total duct excision and two chunks of tissue removed as part of the lumpectomy and had just a papillomas. Evasive answers to any questions posed. During the needle location, I was left in the room alone while under compression. Never asked me about allergies (drug or metal) prior to injecting local anesthetics. Initially refused to allow my husband to accompany me during the explanation of the needle location procedure. Relented only when I threw a fit in the waiting room. Can not handle an agitated patient. He didn't explain the procedures, but had the technologists do so. Avoided patient interaction.