Dr. Anthony Miller Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Miller?

Ask for Someone Else on Staff

Posted on April 25th, 2013

Insisted upon repeating mammogram and ultrasound even though I had them done just the week before with no suspicious results. The mammogram bruised me so badly that I didn't sleep for days. Dictated the course of treatment and made the arrangements for a lumpectomy because he found two small calcifications in my breast. He actually stated in the hallway that he wanted them removed and the next thing that I know, my surgery is altered and I am scheduled for a needle location and lumpectomy. I wound up with a total duct excision and two chunks of tissue removed as part of the lumpectomy and had just a papillomas. Evasive answers to any questions posed. During the needle location, I was left in the room alone while under compression. Never asked me about allergies (drug or metal) prior to injecting local anesthetics. Initially refused to allow my husband to accompany me during the explanation of the needle location procedure. Relented only when I threw a fit in the waiting room. Can not handle an agitated patient. He didn't explain the procedures, but had the technologists do so. Avoided patient interaction.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.