A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Nastasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Nastasi is Below Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Nastasi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nastasi graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony John Nastasi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Nastasi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Nastasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Nastasi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Surgeons.