A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Palazzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Palazzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Palazzo graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palazzo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Northshore Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Jude Palazzo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Palazzo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Palazzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Palazzo practices Pediatrics near Bogalusa, LA.
See Bogalusa Pediatricians.