A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Park is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Park, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Park has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joon-Yup Park MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Park practice?
- Dr. Anthony Park has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Park practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Pleasant, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Kenosha, WI.