A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Scalzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Scalzo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Medical Toxicology, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Scalzo graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Scalzo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
- SSM Cardinal Glennon Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Scalzo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan