Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Virginia Cruse on Dec 3rd, 2014

If it wasn't for Dr. Smith I would never have carried my son past a few months. He caught the problem and fixed it. He's a blessing to all those he attends. My son turns 10 tomorrow and I will forever be grateful to him. My love and Gratitude always!

|  pleased patient  |  show details
by tia on Aug 19th, 2014

He was the dr on call for the weekend i was one of his patients. I received a phone call. He was concerned about the look of my ultrasound and asked me to come in for an internal ultrasound. Keep in mind Wednesday i was told i was pregnant, this is Friday. He was right! A pregnancy outside the uterus, a tubal pregnancy and i was, already hemorrhaging. Surgery was successful and on time! What if he wasn't concerned? Dr. Smith has been a good choice. Thankful!

Oct 25th, 2013

I really like Dr. Smith he takes great care of me

|  not what you think!  |  show details
by J. Thomas on Apr 15th, 2013

He made me feel very uncomfortable! I thought he was so nice only to realize thats not the case. Everytime i would go there for any reason he always wanted to do a surgery. Would NOT recommend him to anyone.

by Asia Crowe on Nov 1st, 2010

Dr. Smith to date has delivered 2 children for me and will deliver my 3rd as well. He is hands down the best doctor I've ever been to he really cares about his patients and always takes time to answer any questions. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family because he is simply the best!

Sep 12th, 2010

Excellent doctor. He listens and cares.

Aug 8th, 2010

Dr. Smith is an excellent doctor. I had a difficult problem and he really helped. I admire him

|  Endometriosis treatment  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2010

Might be a little overconfident in ability to remove all endo forever, but was considerate in getting me help when I was really suffering.

Feb 24th, 2010

This doctor really cares, takes time, and does an excellent job. He really cares about patients.

|  very excellent  |  show details
by helen robinson on Jan 27th, 2010

he delivered both of my sons by c-section. he really cared for my feelings and described what he was doing to me durning the procedure . i highly recommend him to any woman that is expecting or just as an doctor . he cares alot about his patients.

Apr 13th, 2009

he helps me alot i have great respect for him and the fact that he saved my ability to have childern.. when no one else knew what to do and or how to fix my problem he did i love this man he saved my life!!!

Mar 8th, 2009

I love Dr. Smith. He was my doctor for the birth of my 3 year old and is my doctor for my pregnancy again. Dr. Smith actually cares about his patients' needs and worries. I recommend him to all women.