Internists, Pulmonologist (lungs), Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
1054 Center Dr
Suite 5
Richmond, KY 40475
859-623-7800
Locations and availability (3)

Oct 25th, 2013

I really like Dr. Smith he takes great care of me

by Asia Crowe on Nov 1st, 2010

Dr. Smith to date has delivered 2 children for me and will deliver my 3rd as well. He is hands down the best doctor I've ever been to he really cares about his patients and always takes time to answer any questions. I have recommended him to all of my friends and family because he is simply the best!

Sep 12th, 2010

Excellent doctor. He listens and cares.

Aug 8th, 2010

Dr. Smith is an excellent doctor. I had a difficult problem and he really helped. I admire him

|  Endometriosis treatment  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2010

Might be a little overconfident in ability to remove all endo forever, but was considerate in getting me help when I was really suffering.

Feb 24th, 2010

This doctor really cares, takes time, and does an excellent job. He really cares about patients.

|  very excellent  |  show details
by helen robinson on Jan 27th, 2010

he delivered both of my sons by c-section. he really cared for my feelings and described what he was doing to me durning the procedure . i highly recommend him to any woman that is expecting or just as an doctor . he cares alot about his patients.

Apr 13th, 2009

he helps me alot i have great respect for him and the fact that he saved my ability to have childern.. when no one else knew what to do and or how to fix my problem he did i love this man he saved my life!!!

Mar 8th, 2009

I love Dr. Smith. He was my doctor for the birth of my 3 year old and is my doctor for my pregnancy again. Dr. Smith actually cares about his patients' needs and worries. I recommend him to all women.