A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Thomas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Thomas MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Anthony Thomas has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Thomas practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bakersfield, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.