A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Jabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Jabre is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jabre
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jabre Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Jabre, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabre graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jabre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Health - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Jabre MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Jabre practice?
- Dr. Anthony Jabre has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Jabre practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurological Surgeons.