A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Jabre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Jabre is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Jabre, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Jabre graduated from Universite Saint-Joseph, Beirut.
Dr. Jabre has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St. Francis Health - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Jabre MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Jabre practice?
- Dr. Anthony Jabre has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Jabre practices Neurological Surgery near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Surgeons.