A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Janiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Janiga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Janiga, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin cancer surgery Cosmetic dermatology Laser surgery Botox injections Sclerotherapy Chemical peel Microdermabrasion IPL and laser hair removal Laser for wrinkle reduction Thermage Radiofrequency Tissue tightening Restylane injections Photo Facial treatments for facial veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Janiga graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Janiga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Janiga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Janiga practice?
Dr. Anthony Janiga practices Dermatology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Brookfield, IL.
See Naperville Dermatologists.