A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Janiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Janiga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Janiga, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Dr. Janiga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Edward Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Marion Janiga MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Janiga practice?
- Dr. Anthony Janiga has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Anthony Janiga practices Dermatology near , .