A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Janiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Janiga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Janiga, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
- Skin cancer surgery Cosmetic dermatology Laser surgery Botox injections Sclerotherapy Chemical peel Microdermabrasion IPL and laser hair removal Laser for wrinkle reduction Thermage Radiofrequency Tissue tightening Restylane injections Photo Facial treatments for facial veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Janiga graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Janiga has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony M Janiga MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Janiga practice?
- Dr. Anthony Janiga has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Janiga practices Dermatology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Dermatologists.