A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Kiem Nguyen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony K. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Anthony Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Geriatric Doctors.