A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Nguyen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Kiem Nguyen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony K. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Anthony Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Geriatric Doctors.