A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Kalliath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Kalliath, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Kalliath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalliath graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kalliath has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Russellville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Jacob Kalliath MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Kalliath practice?
- Dr. Anthony Kalliath has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Kalliath practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Florence, AL.
See Florence Internists, Florence Oncologists, and Florence Hematologists.