A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Kalliath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Kalliath, Internist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Kalliath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalliath graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kalliath has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Red Bay Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalliath accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans