A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Kalliath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Kalliath, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalliath
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kalliath Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Kalliath, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalliath graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kalliath has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Keller Memorial Hospital
- Shoals Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Jacob Kalliath MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Kalliath practice?
- Dr. Anthony Kalliath has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Kalliath practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Florence, AL.
See Florence Internists, Florence Oncologists, and Florence Hematologists.