A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Kantaras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Kantaras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kantaras
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kantaras Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Kantaras, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantaras graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kantaras has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony T Kantaras MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Kantaras practice?
- Dr. Anthony Kantaras has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Kantaras practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
See Akron Surgeons.