A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Kantaras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Kantaras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Kantaras, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kantaras graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kantaras has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony T Kantaras MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Anthony T. Kantaras practice?
- Dr. Anthony Kantaras has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Kantaras practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Stow, OH and Munroe Falls, OH.
See Akron Orthopedic Surgeons.