A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Kassir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Kassir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kassir
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kassir Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Kassir, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassir graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Marwan Kassir MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Kassir practice?
- Dr. Anthony Kassir has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Kassir practices Psychiatry near Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Aliso Viejo Psychiatrists.