A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Kassir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Kassir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Kassir, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adjustment Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kassir graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Marwan Kassir MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony M. Kassir practice?
- Dr. Anthony Kassir has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Kassir practices Psychiatry near Aliso Viejo, CA.
See Aliso Viejo Psychiatrists.