A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Katz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Katz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Katz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Katz practice?
- Dr. Anthony Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Katz practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.