Dr. Anthony Katz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Katz?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Katz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 28th, 2017

A doctor's doctor

I am so happy to have found Dr. Katz as my physician Growing up in a medical family and married to an MD I so appreciate the professional care of Dr. Katz Anyone would be lucky to have him as their physician

June 20th, 2016

Best ever!

Best doctor I have ever had. My kids and I started seeing Dr. Katz in 2000. He is professional, compassionate, cares about me, remembers what's going on in our lives and takes care of us.

May 9th, 2016

Nice guy, horrible diagnostician

Dr. Katz treated my entire family at one time, but none of us anymore. He twice failed to diagnosis pneumonia for me, both times resulting in my ending up in the hospital. He failed to diagnose an inner ear infection being non-responsive to the antibiotics prescribed - resulting in my eardrum bursting shortly after my office visit. He failed to sufficiently treat my husband's uncontrolled type 2 diabetes for 2 year - within 3 months of switching to another doctor, his blood sugar numbers were the best they had ever been and his diabetes has been managed wonderfully for the last 4 years. On one visit I questioned hi m why my blood pressure readings (taken by an assistant) were high everywhere but at his office (gynecologist, hospital, drug stores, etc) and he told me my BP was fine and that everywhere else was wrong. I insisted on another reading and he got angry and snapped at me. He had his PA take another reading - and it was HIGH. He then insisted on taking a reading himself. It was high as well. He never apologized, he just left the room and came back with a an Rx doubling my BP medicine dosage. Finally, he missed that my father who suffers from Parkinson's and A-Fib had pneumonia. He sent him home where he collapsed and 911 had to be called. At the hospital he was diagnosed with pneumonia, and M.A.C. If you want someone to pat your hand and tell you to feel better - he is your doctor. If you want an accurate diagnosis and treatment that actually helps, see someone else.

February 2nd, 2016

Dr Katz is a kind a caring doctor. I left him for a while-while I was on a different plan. Now I have him back. I am disabled now and knew he was the best doctor for me. He follow ups with patients just a great doctor. If, I have trouble with my medication, he always contacts me back and works with me on my meds. He is a wonderful doctor *5 stars.

December 9th, 2015

Dr. Katz cannot be beat. He's a great, caring doctor

Dr. Katz is a great doctor, always on time, caring and genuinely concerned. My husband and I have been going to him for years. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he makes us feel comfortable. He once even called me at home on a Sunday to check up on me.

August 24th, 2015

HIGHLY recommended

Dr. Katz greets us as if we're old friends and remembers details of our last conversation, no matter how long it has been since we've seen him. He knows what medical conditions my husband I have, what medications we're on, what we saw him for on the last visit, and he is never in a rush. He asks open ended questions, which leads to more thorough explorations about what might be happening in your life and how it may be relevant to your illness. His compassion is much appreciated. Somehow he manages to spend all the time you need when it's your turn, but never keep you waiting. Highly recommended.

February 4th, 2015

Dr. Katz is the best!!!

I have been going to Dr. Katz for over 15 years now. He is the best doctor that I have ever had. I trust him to do the best for me that I also have my two teenage children and wife as his patient also. His office and staff is very open and nice. I wish that I could give them 5 stars instead of only 4.

December 29th, 2014

THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN. HE HAS TREATED MY FAMILY FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS.

May 20th, 2013

Great doctor

April 10th, 2013

Unhappy

Dr Anthony Katz from Paradise Family Medicine in Phoenix gave me the creeps. I was very uncomfortable with him, from day one. I tried seeing other staff members in the clinic, but they told me i was not able to switch to one of the other Doctors. He gave me a really creepy feeling the fist time i met him, and every other time as well. I have had nothing but a bad experience's with Dr Katz IN phoenix AZ . Avoid this Doctor.

May 17th, 2011

Dr. Katz actually follows up and cares

Dr. Katz is seriously the best doctor we have ever had. He often calls after appointments and on weekends to follow up and check in on us to make sure we are ding ok. WHO DOES THAT! With Dr. Katz you are never rushed, he takes time to get to know you and actually sits down and chats with you! Never feel rushed, always get great referrals.

July 1st, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Katz for more than 8 years. He's caring, attentive, has never given me an incorrect diagnosis, and I completely trust him. I recommend Dr. Katz to anyone who's looking for a great family physician.