Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Sheila on Feb 2nd, 2016

Dr Katz is a kind a caring doctor. I left him for a while-while I was on a different plan. Now I have him back. I am disabled now and knew he was the best doctor for me. He follow ups with patients just a great doctor. If, I have trouble with my medication, he always contacts me back and works with me on my meds. He is a wonderful doctor *5 stars.

Dr. Katz cannot be beat. He's a great, caring doctor show details Dr. Katz cannot be beat. He's a great, caring doctor
Dec 8th, 2015

Dr. Katz is a great doctor, always on time, caring and genuinely concerned. My husband and I have been going to him for years. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he makes us feel comfortable. He once even called me at home on a Sunday to check up on me.

HIGHLY recommended show details HIGHLY recommended
Aug 24th, 2015

Dr. Katz greets us as if we're old friends and remembers details of our last conversation, no matter how long it has been since we've seen him. He knows what medical conditions my husband I have, what medications we're on, what we saw him for on the last visit, and he is never in a rush. He asks open ended questions, which leads to more thorough explorations about what might be happening in your life and how it may be relevant to your illness. His compassion is much appreciated. Somehow he manages to spend all the time you need when it's your turn, but never keep you waiting. Highly recommended.

Dr. Katz is the best!!! show details Dr. Katz is the best!!!
by Lloyd on Feb 4th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Katz for over 15 years now. He is the best doctor that I have ever had. I trust him to do the best for me that I also have my two teenage children and wife as his patient also. His office and staff is very open and nice. I wish that I could give them 5 stars instead of only 4.

by TIM O'REILLY on Dec 29th, 2014

THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN. HE HAS TREATED MY FAMILY FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS.

Unhappy show details Unhappy
by Very Unhappy With Dr. Katz on Apr 10th, 2013

Dr Anthony Katz from Paradise Family Medicine in Phoenix gave me the creeps. I was very uncomfortable with him, from day one. I tried seeing other staff members in the clinic, but they told me i was not able to switch to one of the other Doctors. He gave me a really creepy feeling the fist time i met him, and every other time as well. I have had nothing but a bad experience's with Dr Katz IN phoenix AZ . Avoid this Doctor.

Dr. Katz actually follows up and cares show details Dr. Katz actually follows up and cares
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Katz is seriously the best doctor we have ever had. He often calls after appointments and on weekends to follow up and check in on us to make sure we are ding ok. WHO DOES THAT! With Dr. Katz you are never rushed, he takes time to get to know you and actually sits down and chats with you! Never feel rushed, always get great referrals.

by D.A. on Jul 1st, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Katz for more than 8 years. He's caring, attentive, has never given me an incorrect diagnosis, and I completely trust him. I recommend Dr. Katz to anyone who's looking for a great family physician.

Dr. Katz, Best in the Valley show details Dr. Katz, Best in the Valley
by Rick on Jun 21st, 2010

Dr. Katz has been my Dr. for over 12 years. He has an excellent "bedside manner", is very attentive to detail, and above all else, knows what the heck he is taking about. Which is you and your health. About 5 years ago, before other doctors were "on top of it" he diagosed a coughing problem that I had as related to large intakes of caffine - which I did indulge in :-(. He told me to cut back to one cup of tea a day, switch to caffine free soda and it would go right away. And it did. That is not the only instance of "spot on diagnosing" but a good example.

Oct 15th, 2009

I felt really uncomfortable with him.