Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Dr. Katz is the best!!! show details Dr. Katz is the best!!!
by Lloyd on Feb 4th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Katz for over 15 years now. He is the best doctor that I have ever had. I trust him to do the best for me that I also have my two teenage children and wife as his patient also. His office and staff is very open and nice. I wish that I could give them 5 stars instead of only 4.

by TIM O'REILLY on Dec 29th, 2014

THE BEST DOCTOR IN TOWN. HE HAS TREATED MY FAMILY FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS.

Unhappy show details Unhappy
by Very Unhappy With Dr. Katz on Apr 10th, 2013

Dr Anthony Katz from Paradise Family Medicine in Phoenix gave me the creeps. I was very uncomfortable with him, from day one. I tried seeing other staff members in the clinic, but they told me i was not able to switch to one of the other Doctors. He gave me a really creepy feeling the fist time i met him, and every other time as well. I have had nothing but a bad experience's with Dr Katz IN phoenix AZ . Avoid this Doctor.

Dr. Katz actually follows up and cares show details Dr. Katz actually follows up and cares
May 17th, 2011

Dr. Katz is seriously the best doctor we have ever had. He often calls after appointments and on weekends to follow up and check in on us to make sure we are ding ok. WHO DOES THAT! With Dr. Katz you are never rushed, he takes time to get to know you and actually sits down and chats with you! Never feel rushed, always get great referrals.

by D.A. on Jul 1st, 2010

I've been seeing Dr. Katz for more than 8 years. He's caring, attentive, has never given me an incorrect diagnosis, and I completely trust him. I recommend Dr. Katz to anyone who's looking for a great family physician.

Dr. Katz, Best in the Valley show details Dr. Katz, Best in the Valley
by Rick on Jun 21st, 2010

Dr. Katz has been my Dr. for over 12 years. He has an excellent "bedside manner", is very attentive to detail, and above all else, knows what the heck he is taking about. Which is you and your health. About 5 years ago, before other doctors were "on top of it" he diagosed a coughing problem that I had as related to large intakes of caffine - which I did indulge in :-(. He told me to cut back to one cup of tea a day, switch to caffine free soda and it would go right away. And it did. That is not the only instance of "spot on diagnosing" but a good example.

Oct 15th, 2009

I felt really uncomfortable with him.

Kind, Concerned Doctor show details Kind, Concerned Doctor
by dazzled on Mar 12th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr. Katz is a very kind, concerned, thorough doctor. He recommended treatment that took care of my bronchial asthma symptoms in 2 days, without antibiotics. I found him through a Kudzu review, and am very happy to have him as my doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
quality care show details quality care
by rhawki13 on Jul 24th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Katz provides quality medical attention in a time when doctors are known for their "assembly line" care. In the past 8 years I have been seeing him, he has never been wrong in a diagnosis, and thanks to him I am going into my 30's healthier than I was when I entered my 20's!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com