Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Khalifah
Dr. Anthony Khalifah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lakewood, CO. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Khalifah is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital, Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp and Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Khalifah has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Anthony Khalifah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lakewood, CO.
Dr. Philip Ziporin
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Lakewood, CO 0.01 mi46
Dr. Elizabeth Nichols
Lakewood, CO 0.01 mi9
Dr. Jeremy Greenberg
Internal Medicine, Residency
Lakewood, CO 0.01 mi