A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Khim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Khim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Khim, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Khim graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khim has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Medical Center
- Williamson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony D Khim MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony D. Khim practice?
- Dr. Anthony Khim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Khim practices Urology near Columbia, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Waynesboro, TN.
See Columbia Urologists.