Dr. Anthony Kilbane Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Kilbane?

Posted on August 21st, 2017

First there is a Dog that is not a service dog that is in the office. The patient rooms smell like a dog. There is Dog hair all over the chairs. Dr. Kilbane's white lab coat is visibly dirty. Dr. Kilbane examined my breast without a nurse present. He did not follow up with me at all- even after I called to say I was having complications with the medication prescribe. He said deal with it. I am looking for a different Dr. who is more professional and clean.

Terrible

Posted on February 19th, 2017

Never seemed to care and just told my husband "and what do you think I can Do". I made the appointment to see if he could help my husband and maybe draw some labs and ask some questions, but no. He made us feel unwelcome and barely spent any time with us. Now to pay the bill that I really don't want to because he did nothing.. Would never ever go see him again.

Horrible

Posted on October 18th, 2016

This man cares nothing about people. Should NOT be a doctor, I don't care what his credentials are. Went in twice to give him a chance and instead of adjusting medications and seeing what works (diabetic struggling with high blood sugar) he told me I was fat and sent me on my way. If you're obese, don't bother. He will make you feel worse than you already do.

Horrible Experience

Posted on February 13th, 2013

He double booked our appointment, seemed very rushed and not willing to consider our concerns. Didn't go over all options carefully. Later on when patient experienced side effects, he dismissed them. Patient ended up in ER for several days for severe liver damage as side effect to methimazole, a hyperthyroidism drug.

Great doctor

Posted on March 24th, 2011

Dr. Kilbane is not one to waste time on idle chat, but I actually look forward to my once-a-year visit with him because I feel he is very knowledgeable and effective. He is very businesslike but also has a very cerebral sense of humor and makes me feel very welcome, as does his very nice staff.

Posted on July 7th, 2010

When I first went to Dr. Kilbane, I was very bothered by his gruffness and the fact that he didn't seem to believe what I was telling him. However, after my husband and I had a long talk with Marie, his wife and office manager (in Ypsilanti, at least), suddenly the relationship completely changed. He is the only doctor who has called me personally several times and even gave me a hug when we ran into him at a restaurant. He is very concerned about my total condition (I have adrenal problems)and reviews all my medications and has made some very useful suggestions that my other doctors have followed up on. The Ypsilanti office is very prompt and the staff there are great. I am very glad that I persevered and we got to the point that we understand each other because, under the gruffness, there is a very caring, good doctor.

Posted on April 27th, 2017