A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Killian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Killian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Killian, MD, PHD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Dr. Killian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Keith Killian MD and PHD is a male Neonatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony K. Killian practice?
- Dr. Anthony Killian has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Anthony Killian practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near , .