A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Kirkpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Kirkpatrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkpatrick graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kirkpatrick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Tampa Outpatient Surgical Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Francis Kirkpatrick MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Kirkpatrick practice?
- Dr. Anthony Kirkpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Kirkpatrick practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Anesthesiologists and Tampa Pain Management Doctors.