A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Koehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Koehler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Koehler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Koehler graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Koehler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony James Koehler MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Koehler practice?
- Dr. Anthony Koehler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Koehler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Airy, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Middletown, NY and Roanoke, VA.
See Mount Airy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.