A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Komaroff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Komaroff graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Komaroff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Brigham & Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Komaroff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Komaroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Komaroff practice?
Dr. Anthony Komaroff practices Internal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tony Komaroff, Dr. Antwan Komaroff