A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Korosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Korosi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Korosi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Korosi graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Korosi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korosi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Korosi practice?
Dr. Anthony Korosi practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Neurology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Purchase, NY.
See West Harrison Internists, West Harrison Nephrologists, and West Harrison Neurologists.