A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Korosi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Korosi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Korosi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Korosi graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Korosi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- W. M. Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Francis Korosi MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony F. Korosi practice?
- Dr. Anthony Korosi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Korosi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near West Harrison, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY and Purchase, NY.
See West Harrison Internists and West Harrison Nephrologists.