Dr. Anthony Koulianos MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Youngstown, OH

September 22nd, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Koulianos is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He is not only a great doctor, he is family. Sure you may wait a while, but that is only because every person he sees gets the same individual attention no matter how long you need him.

February 26th, 2015
He has a wonderful bedside manner. Very professional and takes time to explain everything to me. I'll go to him until he retires.

February 19th, 2015
Absolutely amazing doctor! Wouldn't trust anyone else!

April 26th, 2014
billiing
billing staff doesn't do a well job and phone calls being returned not good. Ask to send documents out. Not done. This office is under staff or doesn't know what they are doing.

December 16th, 2013
Great Doctor and Amazing Person
Dr. K was a referral after we miscarried and I wasn't happy with my previous ObGYN. From day one he made us feel comfortable and spent time with us to answer any questions we had. The best thing about this guy is he will ALWAYS make you feel like you are his only patient that day and doesn't try and hurry out of any appointment. I felt like he went above and beyond for our whole pregnancy and delivery. His staff is the same way! I felt like we were in with a big family while we were there! A few months after we had our baby, my husband actually said he missed seeing Dr. K three times a week, which he never thought he'd say! We told him how appreciative we were once we were holding our baby in our arms, but I don't think words can explain how much we really appreciate, admire and respect him! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!!

December 10th, 2013
Great
We'll he is an excellent doctor for my daughter and I he is always there when you have a question and some times when he doesn't know he tells you eaither he can scedual an appointment for the next day and if he isn't available then he tells you to go to the hospital and then call him once you know what Is going on. I think he provides excellent care and is very generioise and careful with you and your unborn child. I love you dr.k you are an aswem doctor don't ever give that up and keep going the way you are your amazing............ :) :) <3

May 20th, 2013
Thank You!!!
I was having some problems with my health, was referred to see Dr. Koulianos. Best thing I've ever done. He got right to doing test, very educational, and did a great job doing my surgery. Will I go back.... for sure.

June 22nd, 2012
Amazing doctor
I cannot express how impressed I am with both staff and doctor. Dr. K truly cares about his patients, and takes extreme precaution for pregnant mothers. He has excellent bedside manner, and answers questions thoroughly. The only negative comment I have is that he tends to run late which can cause you to wait for quite some time. However, when this happens his staff tries to call patients before them come in to ask them to come in later as a courtesy- something not many offices would do. I would highly recommend him to any expecting mother!

February 14th, 2012
It is almost impossible to set an appointment with him. He is a good doctor but does not know how to run his practice.

February 6th, 2012
Dr. Koulianos is a great physician, however he may have the dumbest office staff in the world. Only plan on attending this physician if you have 6 hours with nothing to do because that is about how long you will waitthat is if they do not call you that morning to cancel your appointment. Also make sure to personally check that all paperwork and prescriptions are correct because the office staff has no idea what they are doing. If you call the office do not expect a person to answer, but rather a machine. My insurance company never gets a response and I have to personally go there to deliver paperwork that they mail me instead because they never get a response. It is a terrible shame that this great doctor has the most aweful staff thats drives patients like me away.

January 9th, 2011
Highly recommended
Dr. Koulianos was very courteous to me during the entirety of my pregnancy. Through every complaint and complication, he never failed to provide the best interest and care and also the welfare of myself and my unborn baby. He gave me several check ups, sonograms and office visits without charge. He is very intelligent in diagnosing problems and solving them. I would HIGHLY recommend this doctor to any mother who is expecting or any woman who just needs general gynecological care.

October 22nd, 2010