A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Stuart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Stuart, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stuart graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Stuart has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony Hosp
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony L Stuart MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony L. Stuart practice?
- Dr. Anthony Stuart has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Stuart practices Anesthesiology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists.