A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony La Forgia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony La Forgia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Forgia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. La Forgia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony La Forgia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. La Forgia graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. La Forgia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Guild
- New York Foundling Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Pantaleo La Forgia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. La Forgia practice?
- Dr. Anthony La Forgia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony La Forgia practices Psychiatry near Cranford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, NJ.
See Cranford Psychiatrists.