A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony La Forgia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony La Forgia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony La Forgia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. La Forgia graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. La Forgia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Carmel Guild
- St. Vincent's Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Pantaleo La Forgia MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. La Forgia practice?
- Dr. Anthony La Forgia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony La Forgia practices Psychiatry near Cranford, NJ.
See Cranford Psychiatrists.