A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony La Monaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony La Monaca, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. La Monaca graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. La Monaca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Med Ctr, Secaucus, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Giulio La Monaca MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. La Monaca practice?
- Dr. Anthony La Monaca has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony La Monaca practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists.