A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony La Monaca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. La Monaca
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. La Monaca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony La Monaca, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. La Monaca graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. La Monaca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Meadowlands Hospital Med Ctr, Secaucus, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Giulio La Monaca MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Anthony G. La Monaca practice?
- Dr. Anthony La Monaca has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony La Monaca practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Jersey City, NJ.
See Jersey City Psychiatrists.