A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Labarbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Labarbera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarbera graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Labarbera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Labarbera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Labarbera practice?
Dr. Anthony Labarbera practices Pediatrics near Clairton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and West Mifflin, PA.
See Clairton Pediatricians.