A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Labarbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Labarbera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Labarbera graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Labarbera has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony P Labarbera MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Labarbera practice?
- Dr. Anthony Labarbera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Labarbera practices Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Clairton, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pediatricians.