A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lacorte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lacorte, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lacorte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacorte graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lacorte has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony J Lacorte MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony J. Lacorte practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lacorte has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Lacorte practices Internal Medicine near Gap, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Gap Internists.