A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Ladogana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Ladogana, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ladogana graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Ladogana has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Santo Ladogana MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Ladogana practice?
- Dr. Anthony Ladogana has 3 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Ladogana practices Internal Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Charlotte Internists.