Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Lai
Dr. Anthony Lai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Miami, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lai is affiliated with South Miami Hospital, Hialeah Hospital and Sister Emmanuel Hospital. Dr. Lai has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Lai has the following 3 specialties
- Perinatal Medicine
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Anthony Lai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Miami, FL.
Dr. Verlee Fines-Dailey
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
South Miami, FL 0 mi15
Dr. Carmen Tudela
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
South Miami, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Nicholas Lambrou
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
South Miami, FL 0.01 mi20