A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Langone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Langone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Langone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Langone graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Langone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Trousdale Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Langone MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Anthony Langone practice?
- Dr. Anthony Langone has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Langone practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Nephrologists.