Dr. Anthony Larocco Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Larocco Jr?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Larocco Jr?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 6th, 2012

Unprofessional and rude

I went to Dr Larocco for a diagnosed MRSA infection. The first time I saw him I waited over an hour. When I finally saw him, it was fine. But test results online conflicted with verbal results and I never received a follow-up call to answer questions I had called about later. When the MRSA recurred I went back, and although the wait was 5 minutes I left in tears because of his rude and unprofessional behavior. I am 30 years old but have to have gum graft surgery because the treatments for the MRSA thus far have destroyed my gums, yet he responded by rolling his eyes at my questions, telling me I had to "learn to live with [the infection]", and insisting on testing me for HIV even though I told him on more than one occasion that there was no chance in the world that I have it. I left feeling belitted, despairing of ever having a normal life again, and insulted because I was treated like I was an idiot and a liar. I have already reported him and will be finding a new doctor who is willing to treat me like an intelligent human being and help me get back to normal!

June 15th, 2015