A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lattanzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lattanzio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lattanzio
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lattanzio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lattanzio, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattanzio graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lattanzio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Lattanzio DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Lattanzio practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lattanzio has 9 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Lattanzio practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, OH and Columbiana, OH.
See Youngstown Primary Care Doctors.