A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lattanzio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lattanzio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lattanzio
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lattanzio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lattanzio, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattanzio graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lattanzio has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony S Lattanzio DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony S. Lattanzio practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lattanzio has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Lattanzio practices Family Medicine near Youngstown, OH.
See Youngstown Family Physicians.