A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lattavo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lattavo is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattavo graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Lattavo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Pike Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Lattavo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Lattavo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lattavo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Lattavo practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, OH and Lancaster, OH.
See Chillicothe Family Physicians.