A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lattavo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lattavo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lattavo
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Lattavo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Lattavo graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Lattavo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Pike Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Paul Lattavo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony P. Lattavo practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lattavo has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Lattavo practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
See Chillicothe Primary Care Doctors and Chillicothe Family Physicians.