A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Lee, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Alfonso Lee MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anthony A. Lee practice?
- Dr. Anthony Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Lee practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Physiatrists and Scottsdale Pain Management Doctors.