Dr. Anthony Lee MD Patient Reviews

3.9

October 3rd, 2016
lack of bedside manners
He did not bother to examine me, he let that to the resident working with him. Dr. Lee is not very professional, some kind of rude. I liked the resident, Dr. Cai, not Dr. Lee. I'd not recommend Dr. Lee

August 31st, 2016
Exceptional
I have seen Dr. Lee for a variety of issues after an initial referal to him for back problems. I have been fortunate enough to receive care from some the best specialists at medical centers like UCLA and USC. Dr. Lee's combination of medical knowledge and patient skills are among the best. I travel a considerable distance to see him because of my confidence in his abilities.

May 26th, 2016
Had a very bad experience with this Doctor. His bedside manner needs major adjustment. I would advise others to go elsewhere.

March 16th, 2015
Helped me eliminate back pain after suffering a herniated disc. The procedure (radio frequency ablation) was effective for almost two years before the pain returned.

May 7th, 2013
Dr. Lee is Awesome!
I was transferred to Dr. Lee after my old doctor sold her patients/practice. I was hesitant at first b/c I was seen by Lindsay B at their office. I did NOT have a good experience with her. Once Dr. Lee took my case over, it was a complete change. He listens, he really tries to fix what's wrong when most other pain docs will just write you a prescription and say "see you next month". I love that he brainstorms and is not above looking to his colleagues for their opinions to try to figure out the best possible solutions for me, the patient. I would recommend him to anyone.

October 10th, 2011
Check your insurance before a procedure
I was scheduled twice to have a procedure that would show if a nerve root block in my back would work. I was NEVER told that my insurance would cover part of the the pre-procedures, but not the acutal nerve root block. These procedures are not cheap. I do not think it is right to not be given full disclosure before procedures. Had I known my insurance would not cover the final procedure I would have never of had the first two. Now I am still in pain and have large medical bills for nothing.

May 19th, 2010
Great doctor, very knowledgeable.